Wednesday 9 April 2014

Off The Wall Ladies T-Shirt Now In Plus Size


It's no secret that I am a HUGE Michael Jackson fan and many of you know that myself and the other members of the King Of Shop team are always trying to bring out new styles and a variety of items in apparel. I am so excited to let you all know that we are trialling a new line of plus size t-shirts!

Most of the official t-shirts to come from Triumph International and/or Bravado come in the standard S, M, L and XL with a standard round neck. Many of our customers have been emailing us and asking for different size styles and neck types and I personally am really happy to let you all know that many ladies fit t-shirts have come to the site for petite ladies and for some of the ladies shaped like myself... PLUS SIZE! I can't contain my excitement!  


In the plus size range the sizes are available in 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL. In these pics I wear a 2xl shirt. A standard XL fits me fine but I wanted that extra chest room for my bust. Depending on your proportions you may decide to size up or down. 


What I love about this design in particular is that it celebrates one of the best albums to ever be recorded. Off The Wall is a much loved album for all Michael fans and many music loves worldwide. The world famous image used makes this one a classic design that has been received by fans for the past few years. 

The t-shirt is available at just £17 and would be a nice casual piece for the spring and summer season. Get yours here while stocks last! 

2 comments:

  1. You look so stunning Mayah. The t-shirt is really awsome. I'm glad that they do cater for bigger people cause I find it that band t-shirts are often so tight. I love music and love band t-shirts. I have seen Michael Jackson live actually. in 1997, one week before my daughter was born. :) I saw it from a rooftop!! It was fun!! :) I'm not a big fan of that kind of music, although I do like some of MJ's songs, but it was good fun!! I love They don't care about us!!! I used to dance a lot to that one in 1996. :) And he shared birthday with my dear nan. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey. That's one of my fav songs by Michael!

      When we started King Of Shop we were aimi to bring. A large selection of products to the fans all at affordable prices so as you can imagine to get a ladies fit tee in a selection of plus sizes is great for me! Hopefully we'll be able to get more x

      Delete