Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Little Extra "Legroom" A Fashion World Review

When it comes to style we ladies all have those essentials that get us through the seasons. During the colder months of the year we have to adjust to the harsh chill in the air and the wet and dreary days. We are forced to take on a different approach when it comes to putting together our outfits and we can often find ourselves caught short and left with fewer options, especially when it comes to footwear!

When Fashion World approached me and asked me if I would like to try out a new range of boots that's coming to their AW14 collection I jumped at the chance! Many women struggle with boots; some have problems finding the right foot width others struggle to get a pair that will zip all the way up on the calf. These are the issues that many plus size women face and often we can be faced with both issues at the same time... 



The new Legroom range is a sleek and stylish collection of boots that not only has us set to tackle the cold and wet weather but allows us to do it with that style and finesse that we all enjoy. Finding a spacious pair of knee high boots is a tough challenge for a plus size woman and for me the hardest thing is finding something that's not too plain in the style and has the comfort and fit that allows me to enjoy my day. No one wants to have to carry a pair of flats with them to avoid the burning sensation in the feet when there is just too much of a squeeze. With a selection of different width and calf fittings there is something for everyone and a fairly big range of boots to choose from. 

I was really excited to receive such a sleek and interesting pair of boots. In most cases I tend to find a lot of the boots available for plus size women practical with not much else going on and often lacking in the style department.  The Chain Detail Boot has a style that is right up my street. The sheen on the leather and the gold chain and buckle were a really nice touch and I already knew which items in my wardrobe I could pair with them.

I'm really pleased to say that when I first tried these on they fit like a glove and the spacious room in the boot itself and around the calf made for a very enjoyable wear. I have worn these out and about and at work and never have I found myself in any discomfort at all. What pleased me even more so was the fact that I had enough extra room in the calf of the boot to wear these with jeans. Having the option to wear these with pretty much anything is a big draw for me and makes these an item I look forward to wearing during the upcoming months. 


The gold adornments with the buckle and chain add that extra something that I like, giving me another element I can pull from in putting an outfit together and I will most likely wear these boots with some gold jewellery as an accompaniment. 

If you are looking for something this coming autumn and winter that will suit your style requirements and feel amazing on then you really should give a pair of boots from the Legroom range a try. I can honestly say that they feel amazing on and the quality of the boot is really good. I have gone on several long walks in these and they still look just as new as when I first took them out of the box! 

You don't have to sacrifice on comfort or style to look good and feel amazing in the process!

* These boots were a gifted item.

No comments:

Post a Comment